Squid (formerly Papyrus) (Full)apps
Descrizione di Squid (formerly Papyrus) (Full)
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet or phone! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger. Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, editgrade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copypaste, and move content between pages and notes. Organise your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TVprojector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the colour and thickness of your handwriting and even resise a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful <i>and<i> simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Squid at <a href="https:www.google.comurl?q=https:www.google.comurl?q%3Dhttp:translate.papyrusapp.com%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNEMCss5x4_1SQ-xAdfN9q7pYxd5wQ&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNEUabF2yeIxrEcxzWdN7bGXmaqPYQ" target="_blank">http:translate.papyrusapp.com<a>
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undoredo, select, move, and resise
• Change the colour and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organise notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resise images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Backup - Backuprestore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
<b>Google Play for Education<b> customers can install both this app and the <b>Squid EDU Licence<b> app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See <a href="https:www.google.comurl?q=https:www.google.comurl?q%3Dhttp:goo.glKS2P84%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNEXERa-21tR3oSlP2ZynrEHblLSNw&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFZtnBy4t5THgasQZkYMJjd2-fGnA" target="_blank">http:goo.glKS2P84<a>
Information about active pen devices: <a href="https:www.google.comurl?q=https:www.google.comurl?q%3Dhttp:goo.gl6BRJy%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNG11W3KA9sACw9V4FZmHeUKlVpIvA&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNE9AAYk2nnDK-I-N2Ps8mmGDLOR7w" target="_blank">http:goo.gl6BRJy<a>
Explanation of required permissions: <a href="https:www.google.comurl?q=https:www.google.comurl?q%3Dhttp:goo.glq5f8Y%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNHOHR64mx1PSwK2zgJDkPtGHwWTvg&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFqK5WyFdHqK3q23pASEcjRVu9aRQ" target="_blank">http:goo.glq5f8Y<a>
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com<a> with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at <a href="https:www.google.comurl?q=https:www.google.comurl?q%3Dhttp:feedback.papyrusapp.com%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNHkuBfp-C-Eqq2P7BTSv4VJb3sHMg&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNHb5L4vScJ7ZW5bY83mR3qwfYMGIQ" target="_blank">http:feedback.papyrusapp.com<a>.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!